Tips for Men’s Thinning Hair

viningsbarber
Hey everyone! I wanted to share some tips that have helped me with my thinning hair. First, using a thickening shampoo has made a noticeable difference for me. Also, be gentle when drying your hair—patting it dry instead of rubbing helps prevent breakage. Another game-changer was trying out a scalp massage; it boosts circulation and supports healthy hair growth. Lastly, a shorter hairstyle can make your hair appear fuller. Anyone else have tips that work for them? Let’s help each other out!