Tomcat version

Vedam B
Any idea on which version of Tomcat is used in OFBiz 4.0.

Regards
Vedam

Re: Tomcat version

Jacopo Cappellato
It should be the 5.5.23

See also:

http://docs.ofbiz.org/display/OFBADMIN/Libraries+Included+in+OFBiz

Jacopo

Vedam B wrote:
> Any idea on which version of Tomcat is used in OFBiz 4.0.
>
> Regards
> Vedam

Re: Tomcat version

Vedam B
Thanks Jacopo.

Do we really need Geronimo Application Server or only those libraries
related to Transaction Manager, as OFBiz uses Geronimo for Transaction
Manager.

Regards
Vedam

On Nov 14, 2007 1:59 AM, Jacopo Cappellato <[hidden email]> wrote:

> It should be the 5.5.23
>
> See also:
>
> http://docs.ofbiz.org/display/OFBADMIN/Libraries+Included+in+OFBiz
>
> Jacopo
>
> Vedam B wrote:
> > Any idea on which version of Tomcat is used in OFBiz 4.0.
> >
> > Regards
> > Vedam

Re: Tomcat version

Jacopo Cappellato
Geronimo is not required and not included in OFBiz: we are using the
Geronimo Transaction Manager (that is why we have included some jars
from Geronimo).

Jacopo

Vedam B wrote:

> Thanks Jacopo.
>
> Do we really need Geronimo Application Server or only those libraries
> related to Transaction Manager, as OFBiz uses Geronimo for Transaction
> Manager.
>
> Regards
> Vedam
>
> On Nov 14, 2007 1:59 AM, Jacopo Cappellato <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
>> It should be the 5.5.23
>>
>> See also:
>>
>> http://docs.ofbiz.org/display/OFBADMIN/Libraries+Included+in+OFBiz
>>
>> Jacopo
>>
>> Vedam B wrote:
>>> Any idea on which version of Tomcat is used in OFBiz 4.0.
>>>
>>> Regards
>>> Vedam

Re: Tomcat version

Vedam B