Transaction created for every Screen-Widget ? timout pb

Transaction created for every Screen-Widget ? timout pb

oceatoon
Hi ofbizians

we have noticed crashing problems caused by Transaction Timouts when some
Views(screen Widgets) were to large in content, this
would throw a Transaction timout or not able to commit Exception , even
though we are only "getting" information.

To deal with the problem , we simply check if a transaction exists in the
entry bsh, in which case we commit it , this allows the whole View to go on
freely without crash.

is this a known pb ?
is there a reason for this transaction to exist for all Screen widgets ?
shouldn't it be the other way round and manuelly created, as opposed to
automatically ?

this is one use case but we encountered quite a few more, if interested.

Best regards
Tibor