Trouble with shipment estimates (I think)

Trouble with shipment estimates (I think)

Iain Fogg
I'm having trouble with shipping estimates for different customers, but
can't work out the problem...

When I am going through the Finalize Order steps for Customer A, I
select the shipping address (there is only 1) and the options screen
gives me the choice of selecting 1 of 3 available shipping options
(including no shipping).

For Customer B, I can select the shipping address but I don't get the
options to select the shipping method. Hence I cannot get past the
options setting screen.

The addresses for the two customers are very similar (street address,
state, postcode, country) although they do have different postcode.

Can anyone suggest what I should be looking for to sort this problem
out. I'm having to hand-write customer orders and that is really not
sustainable....

Regards, Iain

Re: Trouble with shipment estimates (I think)

Hi Iain,

Did you get thru this issue ? Else have you some log or clues ?

Jacques

> I'm having trouble with shipping estimates for different customers, but
> can't work out the problem...
>
> When I am going through the Finalize Order steps for Customer A, I
> select the shipping address (there is only 1) and the options screen
> gives me the choice of selecting 1 of 3 available shipping options
> (including no shipping).
>
> For Customer B, I can select the shipping address but I don't get the
> options to select the shipping method. Hence I cannot get past the
> options setting screen.
>
> The addresses for the two customers are very similar (street address,
> state, postcode, country) although they do have different postcode.
>
> Can anyone suggest what I should be looking for to sort this problem
> out. I'm having to hand-write customer orders and that is really not
> sustainable....
>
> Regards, Iain

Re: Trouble with shipment estimates (I think)

Iain Fogg
Jacques,

Apologies for not getting back sooner. It was user error. I'd
misconfigured my shipping options to disallow USPS addresses. Once I
toggled that flag everything was fine.

Cheers, Iain