Turkish Airlines Addis Ababa Office

adamzampa
I am a traveler and recently at the Turkish Airlines Addis Ababa Office i felt at ease immediately because the personnel were welcoming and eager to assist. They provided me with straightforward answers to all of my inquiries as well as useful details regarding flights and baggage policies. The pleasant environment of the office made discussing my travel plans easy. Their assistance made travel planning much easier for me. I heartily endorse this agency to anyone in need of assistance with travel plans!