Typo in Security Group Descriptions

Joel Blouin
I noticed that the descriptions for Security Groups with ID
[FINANCIAL_AR_PMNT] and [FINANCIAL_AP_PMNT] are incorrect and should be
switched.

Is this the correct place to post minor items like this?

Thanks,

Joel Blouin

Re: Typo in Security Group Descriptions

Adrian Crum
It would be best to make this a Jira issue.

-Adrian

Joel Blouin wrote:

> I noticed that the descriptions for Security Groups with ID
> [FINANCIAL_AR_PMNT] and [FINANCIAL_AP_PMNT] are incorrect and should be
> switched.
>

> Is this the correct place to post minor items like this?
>

> Thanks,
>
> Joel Blouin

RE: Typo in Security Group Descriptions

Joel Blouin