URL for the images inside a component

Ritesh Trivedi
Hi,

If I put the images inside the ofbiz component itself e.g.
hot-deploy/mycompany/images and if the webapp is mounted as root (/), whats the best way to get the URL for the images in JSP? I have already tried <ofbiz:url/> tag, but it isnt working.

Also for ZK in order for the javascript, css and other static files to load, I had to add a path to allowedPaths in the contextfilter. I tried looking into the code ContextFilter and ControlServlet but it isnt very clear how the resources are loaded meaning which ones are redirected and which ones are passed on to the control servlet.

Thanks in advance.

Re: URL for the images inside a component

Adrian Crum
There is an example of this in the Party component. Check out the
partymgr/static folder.

-Adrian

Ritz123 wrote:

> Hi,
>
> If I put the images inside the ofbiz component itself e.g.
> hot-deploy/mycompany/images and if the webapp is mounted as root (/), whats
> the best way to get the URL for the images in JSP? I have already tried
> <ofbiz:url/> tag, but it isnt working.
>
> Also for ZK in order for the javascript, css and other static files to load,
> I had to add a path to allowedPaths in the contextfilter. I tried looking
> into the code ContextFilter and ControlServlet but it isnt very clear how
> the resources are loaded meaning which ones are redirected and which ones
> are passed on to the control servlet.
>
> Thanks in advance.

Re: URL for the images inside a component

Ritesh Trivedi
I am sorry but I dont see any JSP pages under partymgr - neither do I see reference to ofbiz:url tag.

Am I missing something?

Adrian Crum wrote

Ritz123 wrote:
> Hi,
>
> If I put the images inside the ofbiz component itself e.g.
> hot-deploy/mycompany/images and if the webapp is mounted as root (/), whats
> the best way to get the URL for the images in JSP? I have already tried
> <ofbiz:url/> tag, but it isnt working.
>
> Also for ZK in order for the javascript, css and other static files to load,
> I had to add a path to allowedPaths in the contextfilter. I tried looking
> into the code ContextFilter and ControlServlet but it isnt very clear how
> the resources are loaded meaning which ones are redirected and which ones
> are passed on to the control servlet.
>
> Thanks in advance.

Re: URL for the images inside a component

Adrian Crum
You aren't going to find any references for JSP pages anywhere in OFBiz
- because OFBiz doesn't use JSP.

If you look at the example in the Party component you can figure out how
a to implement what you are trying to achieve. No, it doesn't contain
the EXACT solution you're looking for, but there is enough information
there for you to figure it out.

-Adrian