Unused location="${parameters.quoteDecoratorLocation}"

Unused location="${parameters.quoteDecoratorLocation}"

James Yong-2
Hi all,

There are decorator screens with location ${parameters.quoteDecoratorLocation} i.e.
<decorator-screen name="CommonQuoteDecorator" location="${parameters.quoteDecoratorLocation}">

But quoteDecoratorLocation variable isn't set anywhere in the project.
Suggest to remove the location when value is "${parameters.quoteDecoratorLocation}".

Regards,
James

Re: Unused location="${parameters.quoteDecoratorLocation}"

Hi James,

It was put in with http://svn.apache.org/viewvc?view=revision&revision=946105

It seems coming from a custom project. I see no reasons to keep it either

Jacques

Le 06/06/2020 à 07:06, James Yong a écrit :

> Hi all,
>
> There are decorator screens with location ${parameters.quoteDecoratorLocation} i.e.
> <decorator-screen name="CommonQuoteDecorator" location="${parameters.quoteDecoratorLocation}">
>
> But quoteDecoratorLocation variable isn't set anywhere in the project.
> Suggest to remove the location when value is "${parameters.quoteDecoratorLocation}".
>
> Regards,
> James

Re: Unused location="${parameters.quoteDecoratorLocation}"

James Yong-2
Hi Jacques,

Thanks for the info.
Created OFBIZ-11802 for this issue.