Update of database

Jorge Alanis
Hello,

I made a script in Postgresql for a massive upload of products in the
ecommerce app. But after running the script, changes aren’t noticeable until
I restart ofbiz. Is there some kind of workaround for this? An update
function or something similar?

Thanks,

Jorge

Re: Update of database

Rodrigo Lima-2
See Cache Maintenance in webtools aplication.
Do you need  Clear All Caches.