Update of simple-methods.xsd

Hi commiters,
I have updated
xsi:noNamespaceSchemaLocation="http://www.ofbiz.org/dtds/simple-methods.xsd
xsi:noNamespaceSchemaLocation="https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/ofbiz/site/dtds/simple-methods.xsd
in /applications/product/script/org/ofbiz/shipment/receipt/ShipmentReceiptServices.xml
there are 109 other files in the same case.
I propose to update https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/ofbiz/site/dtds/simple-methods.xsd (ie remove deprecated ops)  and then update those other files.

Are you OK ?

Re: Update of simple-methods.xsd

David E Jones-2

Jacques,

This has been briefly reviewed and discussed and we decided when the
web site was moved NOT to move these until the final move is done
after graduation from the incubator.

So, for now we should leave them as-is. Hopefully within the next
couple/few weeks we should be able to change all of these...

-David

On Nov 10, 2006, at 9:44 AM, Jacques Le Roux wrote:

> Hi commiters,
> I have updated
> xsi:noNamespaceSchemaLocation="http://www.ofbiz.org/dtds/simple-
> methods.xsd
> xsi:noNamespaceSchemaLocation="https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/
> incubator/ofbiz/site/dtds/simple-methods.xsd
> in /applications/product/script/org/ofbiz/shipment/receipt/
> ShipmentReceiptServices.xml
> there are 109 other files in the same case.
> I propose to update https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/
> ofbiz/site/dtds/simple-methods.xsd (ie remove deprecated ops)  and
> then update those other files.
>
> Are you OK ?

Re: Update of simple-methods.xsd

OK, thanks