Updating entities after OFBiz update

Gautam Deb
What is the best way to update the entities after an OFBiz update?

CURRENT SCENARIO - We are using OFBiz as the framework for our application. We mainly use the the OFBiz apps Order Manager and Party Manager. Apart from this we have some custom applications which basically uses the Entity and Service engine. The OFBiz update process for us is not so frequent. We update the OFBiz every 4 - 6 months. The problem is that the OFBiz changes a lot in this duration. For the changes in entities (to be precise any alteration in the entity) we write manual SQLs and shoot them against the database.

Thanks & Regards,
Gautam Deb

Re: Updating entities after OFBiz update

G.Venkata Phanindra
Hi Gautam Deb,
Once we Update the OFBiz n start it, automatically new entities are added
and from my last two years of experience i never saw the changes in the
existing entities relations that will effect the previous revision.
hopefully new ones are added and i see enough care is taken by the community
so as not to disturb the existing relations.
Hopefully i answered your point as i understood your question.
Regards
Phani

--
G.Venkata Phanindra