Uploading Invoices

Woyce Batkins
I was wondering how to manage Invoices that are being sent to me via email.
I was thinking there should be a way to upload the invoice in ofbiz and
attach that invoice to an order or a payment but I could not find anything.
How do u deal with emailed Invoices from suppliers?

RE: Uploading Invoices

swapnil
I am not sure if there is any OOTB way to upload external invoice. You might
need to devise a custom way to first disable the autogenerated OOTB purchase
Invoice generation process upon receipt of the physical goods from shipments
against PO. And then either have them added manually against the POs or try
to have them ingested via some kind of integration and have them correctly
linked them with corresponding shipped POs.

Once Purchase Invoice linked with POs comes into existence then you should
be able to leverage upon the OOTB mechanism to have the payment made and
applied to the processed invoice(s). Payment can be referenced back to the
POs using Payment Preference Id via Order Payment Preference model.

Thanks,
Swapnil

I was wondering how to manage Invoices that are being sent to me via email.
I was thinking there should be a way to upload the invoice in ofbiz and
attach that invoice to an order or a payment but I could not find anything.
How do u deal with emailed Invoices from suppliers?

Re: Uploading Invoices

Woyce Batkins
THanks Swapnil, that was helpful