Use of "Request Taker" role type

Dhiraj Saxena
Hello All,

I am new at Ofbiz.  I am just go through Party manager of Ofbiz. I just want
to know that "What is the use of *Request Taker (roleTypeId = "REQ_TAKER**")
* role of a party" and when we can assign this role to any party.

Please give me detail of same.
Thanks in advance.

Dhiraj

Re: Use of "Request Taker" role type

Harsha Chadhar-3
The Role REQ_TAKER is concerned with a party associated to a Request.For
more understanding you may see the entities CustRequest which designates
a Request and the CustRequestParty associates a Request with the Party.
This role can be assigned to a Party(or Person) to associate it to a
Request in entity CustRequestParty.

Dhiraj Saxena wrote:

> Hello All,
>
> I am new at Ofbiz.  I am just go through Party manager of Ofbiz. I just want
> to know that "What is the use of *Request Taker (roleTypeId = "REQ_TAKER**")
> * role of a party" and when we can assign this role to any party.
>
> Please give me detail of same.
> Thanks in advance.

Re: Use of "Request Taker" role type

BJ Freeman
This is related to mypage that hans is working on.
Hopefully he will see this and respond.

Harsha Chadhar sent the following on 10/15/2008 1:21 AM: