Users - APPLICATION WITHOUT WEBAPP...IS IT POSSIBLE?

Users - APPLICATION WITHOUT WEBAPP...IS IT POSSIBLE?

Souvik Saha Bhowmik
Hi
In my application there are a number of batch processes(scheduled
jobs).I am intending to put all the requirred services in a different
application.So is it possible to create an application without a
webapp. Please suggest any other feasable solution as well to keep the
services efficintly without any redundancy.
Souvik

Re: Users - APPLICATION WITHOUT WEBAPP...IS IT POSSIBLE?

Si Chen-2
Yes.

Souvik Saha Bhowmik wrote:

>Hi
>In my application there are a number of batch processes(scheduled
>jobs).I am intending to put all the requirred services in a different
>application.So is it possible to create an application without a
>webapp. Please suggest any other feasable solution as well to keep the
>services efficintly without any redundancy.
>Souvik

Re: Users - APPLICATION WITHOUT WEBAPP...IS IT POSSIBLE?

Si Chen-2
Oops.  Last email got sent too fast.  You can create an application
without a <webapp > directive in ofbiz-component.xml

Si Chen wrote:

>Yes.
>
>Souvik Saha Bhowmik wrote:
>

>>Hi
>>In my application there are a number of batch processes(scheduled
>>jobs).I am intending to put all the requirred services in a different
>>application.So is it possible to create an application without a
>>webapp. Please suggest any other feasable solution as well to keep the
>>services efficintly without any redundancy.
>>Souvik

Re: Users - Users - APPLICATION WITHOUT WEBAPP...IS IT POSSIBLE?

Souvik Saha Bhowmik
Hi Si
Thanx for ur reply. Can u plz tell me which are the components that
mustg exist while creating an application..and in case of creating an
application without webapp what things should be taken care of

Souvik

On 1/5/06, Si Chen <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Oops.  Last email got sent too fast.  You can create an application
> without a <webapp > directive in ofbiz-component.xml
>
> Si Chen wrote:
>
> >Yes.
> >
> >Souvik Saha Bhowmik wrote:
> >

> >>Hi
> >>In my application there are a number of batch processes(scheduled
> >>jobs).I am intending to put all the requirred services in a different
> >>application.So is it possible to create an application without a
> >>webapp. Please suggest any other feasable solution as well to keep the
> >>services efficintly without any redundancy.
> >>Souvik

Re: Users - Users - APPLICATION WITHOUT WEBAPP...IS IT POSSIBLE?

Si Chen-2

Our tutorials (http://www.opensourcestrategies.com/ofbiz/tutorials.php)
explain what each part of ofbiz-component does.  You can keep the ones
you need.

Si