Users - Activating ecommerce

michal-2
Hello,
I have deployed instance of Sequoia/Ofbiz with seed data option. I have imported my items set the comapny name,  facilities, created store,catalog,websites and I used another deployed version of sequoia with demo data to guide myself with all the configuration. Yet in the seed version I cannot get the ecommerce store to display the categories or products. When I access ecommerce part I get message on the top saying 'There is no ProductStore for this website,check setting'. Can someone point me in direction which settings I should check or what are the steps to activate the ecommerce part ?
Thanks
Michal

Re: Users - Activating ecommerce

Andrew Sykes
Michal,

Make sure you have created a website and associated a catalog with it.

If you are sure your data is correct, perhaps your website is not
pointing to the correct website in the data, in ecommerce/WEB-
INF/web.xml there is an entry like this...

    <context-param>
        <param-name>webSiteId</param-name>
        <param-value>WebStore</param-value>
        <description>A unique ID used to look up the WebSite entity to
get information about catalogs, etc.</description>
    </context-param>

I hope this helps.

Kind Regards
--