Users - Approve the requierements

jechev123
Hi every body,
Please I'm testing the OFBiz funcionality to an implement manufacturing company.
When we generate the production requierements, in Manufacturing/ MRP/ Inventory Event Planned; we can see the manufacturing orders requierements, but when we want to approve these requierements, it isn't posible to filter and get the events planned, and we don't have the Id number to get it directly.

Thanks in advance
jev

Re: Users - Approve the requierements

Jacopo Cappellato
Hi Jev,

when you run the MRP, enter a name in the "Mrp Name" field (for example
"20051229"); all the requirement generated by the MRP will contain in
the description field the value: "MRP_20051229".
So you can filter the requirements by description.

Hope this helps,

Jacopo

[hidden email] wrote:

> Hi every body,
> Please I'm testing the OFBiz funcionality to an implement manufacturing
> company.
> When we generate the production requierements, in Manufacturing/ MRP/
> Inventory Event Planned; we can see the manufacturing orders
> requierements, but when we want to approve these requierements, it isn't
> posible to filter and get the events planned, and we don't have the Id
> number to get it directly.
>
> Thanks in advance
> jev
> *Check Out the new free AIM(R) Mail* <http://www.aim.com/fun/mail/> -- 2
> GB of storage and industry-leading spam and email virus protection.

Users - OFBiz Search Plug-in broken

For near a week now http://lists.ofbiz.org/mailman/mmsearch/users does not
respond. So Firas' Firefox OFBiz Search Plug-in is broken.

I googled but found nothing, any idea ?

Re: Users - OFBiz Search Plug-in broken

David E. Jones

As many already know the old OFBiz mailing list server at
lists.ofbiz.org went down last week and was unfortunately on a shared
server account from a service provider that isn't really actively
maintaining it anymore and is not really available to help much with it.

So, the guys at Contegix stepped in and helped get the mailing list
server going on our server there that runs SVN, Jira, the web site,
and various other things.

This new server is has been on-line for a couple of days now and the
IP address has been changed over and should have finished propagating
yesterday afternoon. The archives through late November have been
moved over and hopefully we can get the missing month in there soon.

Looking at it though it appears that the searching has not been set
up for these mailing lists. We'll look into this soon.

And while I'm writing about this, special thanks to the guys at
Contegix for getting on and through this so quickly, and right around
the Christmas weekend no less!

-David

On Dec 29, 2005, at 2:03 PM, Jacques Le Roux wrote:

> Hi,
>
> For near a week now http://lists.ofbiz.org/mailman/mmsearch/users
> does not
> respond. So Firas' Firefox OFBiz Search Plug-in is broken.
>
> I googled but found nothing, any idea ?

Users - MacOS support with postgre

BJ Freeman
I may need support for MacOS, since I don't have a MaC with 10X.
if fees are required, please email me directly.
the would basically be config files and experience of Gotchas and how to
fix them.
Time frame is late  Jan.

Re: Users - MacOS support with postgre

Andrew Zeneski
Both David and myself develop on OS X, so you shouldn't run into any
issues. Depending on the OS version (10.2+) you may need to update
Java. 1.4 was not available prior to 10.2 as far as I know.
PostgreSQL installs fine, you may need to build it, since I do not
believe there are binaries available on their site. Maybe from a
third-party. MySQL does have easy to install binaries for OS X however.

Andy

On Jan 1, 2006, at 3:44 AM, bjfree wrote:

> I may need support for MacOS, since I don't have a MaC with 10X.
> if fees are required, please email me directly.
> the would basically be config files and experience of Gotchas and
> how to
> fix them.
> Time frame is late  Jan.

Re: Users - MacOS support with PostgreSQL

BJ Freeman
Andy:
appreciate the response.
I will look into MySQL, but prefer the PostgreSQL
Since I don't have a Mac, that has 10.X I also need someone that can
compile ofbiz for me, till I get a Mac.

A. Zeneski sent the following on 1/3/06 2:58 PM: