Users - Archive search plugin for Mozilla or FX ?

Users - Archive search plugin for Mozilla or FX ?

oceatoon
Hi
I have found a post about a search plugin for the ofbiz archives , but I can't seem to see the link to download , does someone have this link or pluggin ?

This was initially to try and find a method that returns the category of a given product ? I'm sure there's something in the archives about this

Thx
Regards
Tibor

Re: Users - Archive search plugin for Mozilla or FX ?

David E. Jones

Try searching using Google with the advanced search to specify a URL
or domain name (lists.ofbiz.org) to search within.

-David