Users - Asking for opinion

qba

Users - Asking for opinion

qba
Hi.

I would like to pick a full featured solution (ERP+CRM+simple CMS) that will fit to my plans.

After rough overview of opentaps I am very impressed by it's complexity, architecture, and wide view on many aspects.

However I know that I need to spend quite a lot of time to get a real picture of how mature this system is.
That is why I would like to hear Your opinion about how much configuration time AND/OR developement time I would need to spend in order to get working solution that meets the requirements: ecommerce with desired view and CMS-like maintainable content like news, whitepapers, etc. all of that connected with working ERP, and CMS.

Thanks for Your comments

regards
Kuba