Users - Auto-cancelling orders ...

Ian Gilbert
Good evening all,

I notice that the orders are automatically cancelled after 30 days if no
action is taken on them.  I am trying to work my way through the process
flows involved with orders and what happens in given situations (e.g. if
the order is partially filled, partially paid, totally completed etc.,).

How do I switch off/modify the automatic cancellation?

Thanks and very best wishes

Ian Gilbert

Re: Users - Auto-cancelling orders ...

David E. Jones

Ian,

There is a field on the ProductStore called daysToCancelNonPay and if
I understand you right this field is what is controlling the behavior
you are describing. You can change the time there, or use that to
trace and modify the code behind the behavior.

-David

On Jan 21, 2006, at 6:57 PM, Ian Gilbert wrote:

> Good evening all,
>
> I notice that the orders are automatically cancelled after 30 days
> if no
> action is taken on them.  I am trying to work my way through the
> process
> flows involved with orders and what happens in given situations
> (e.g. if
> the order is partially filled, partially paid, totally completed
> etc.,).
>
> How do I switch off/modify the automatic cancellation?
>
> Thanks and very best wishes
>
> Ian Gilbert

Users - 2 questions about gift card

Hi all,

For the first time I used gift-card option this morning. It seems to work well
but I never receive the email with information to use the card (pin, etc.).
I'm on Windows, Postgres 8.1n, have set imap parameters and receive all other
email (order confirmation, etc.). What coud be wrong ?

Something strange also : in POS you can pay using "gift card option" and a
reference of a gift card type (let's say GC-001-10 for example). Moreover you
can pay amount bigger than what is supposed to be on the card...
Is that a bug ?

Re: Users - Auto-cancelling orders ...

davidnwelton
On 1/22/06, David E. Jones <[hidden email]> wrote:

> There is a field on the ProductStore called daysToCancelNonPay and if
> I understand you right this field is what is controlling the behavior
> you are describing. You can change the time there, or use that to
> trace and modify the code behind the behavior.

In the code I was hacking at, I found '30' hard coded: near line 433
(give or take some because of my patch)

applications/product/src/org/ofbiz/product/inventory/InventoryServices.java

                        // need to know if nextShipDate is more then
30 days after promised
                        Calendar sCal = Calendar.getInstance();
                        sCal.setTimeInMillis(actualPromiseDate.getTime());
                        sCal.add(Calendar.DAY_OF_YEAR, 30);
                        Timestamp farPastPromised = new
Timestamp(sCal.getTimeInMillis());

Ciao,
--
David N. Welton
 - http://www.dedasys.com/davidw/

Linux, Open Source Consulting
 - http://www.dedasys.com/

Users - POS : cash out of the drawing

In POS, is there a way to take correctly cash out of the drawer at any moment or
must the register be closed and reopened ?

Re: Users - POS : cash out of the drawing

Ray Barlow
Nothing that I am aware of. We will also be looking for cash in support
as well, along with reasons either pre-formatted or possibly free text.

Ray