Users - Billing Account

Vinay Agarwal
Hello,

How does a "normal" user, who has created a user account in ecommerce site,
get or request a billing account? I have looked and looked but can't find
it.

Regards,
Vinay Agarwal

Re: Users - Billing Account

David E. Jones

There is no automated way. Billing accounts involve granting credit
to customers and are generally by employees of the company when they
setup customer accounts.

-David