Users - Breakpoints in Code Dealing with Transactions

Users - Breakpoints in Code Dealing with Transactions

Vinay Agarwal

Hello,

Do I have to change some setting (e.g. timeout) for database (postgresql 8.1) or ofbiz to step through java code dealing with transactions? Whenever I try doing that, I get strange errors like the following:

Did not complete the order, the following occurred:ERROR : Could not create order (write error :SQL Exception occurred on commit (Cannot commit a transactional connection: See JDBC 2.0 Optional Package Specification section 7.1 (p25))).

Everything works OK if I don’t put breakpoints (using NetBeans 5.0).

Thanks in advance,

Vinay Agarwal

Re: Users - Breakpoints in Code Dealing with Transactions

Vinay Agarwal

It has something to do with Postgres settings. I switched to derby for debugging and I can step through the code without any strange errors.

Vinay Agarwal

Re: Users - Breakpoints in Code Dealing with Transactions

rohit
Hi,

I am getting the same error

"The Following Errors Occurred:

    * Did not complete the order, the following occurred:ERROR : Could not create order (write error :SQL Exception occurred on commit (Cannot commit a transactional connection: See JDBC 2.0 Optional Package Specification section 7.1 (p25)))."

And i am to using postgres 8.1. I guess this has to something with the recent code change, because the code from 14 April SVN was working just fine.

Any ideas how to get over this.

Rohit

Vinay Agarwal wrote