Users - Catalog + Quote

Вадим K.
Hello All

     I have 2 products in my Catalog. One is virtual+variant, the other not virtual+not variant. When I try to create quote I can not add these items to the quotation. Even more - I can not get any product from "Lookup product and Price" form.
     Another question - Why can not get all quotes when I press "Find" button with empty parameters request??

/ ** Вадим К. **/

Re: Users - Catalog + Quote

Jacopo Cappellato
Hi Вадим,

Вадим K. wrote:
> Hello All
>
>      I have 2 products in my Catalog. One is virtual+variant, the other
> not virtual+not variant. When I try to create quote I can not add these
> items to the quotation. Even more - I can not get any product from
> "Lookup product and Price" form.

In the "lookup product and price" screen, you have to set correctly the
"Currency", the "Price Type" and the "ProductPricePurpose" fields; then
you will only see the products that have prices (defined in the
product-->price tab) matching with these paramaters.

>      Another question - Why can not get all quotes when I press "Find"
> button with empty parameters request??

You have to set at least one parameters to run the research.
If you want ot do also unconstrained searches, you can set the
noConditionFind parameter to Y to find without conditions (for example
adding it as an hidden field to the search form definition).

Jacopo

> Thanks,
>

> --
> / ** Вадим К. **/

Re: Users - Catalog + Quote

Вадим K.
I put string:

Re-started OfBiz

But I see no difference in behaviour. If I press Find button with empty fields I get nothing.

All the rest works perfectly, thanks !!

// Vadim

03.03.06, Jacopo Cappellato <[hidden email]> написал(а):
Hi Вадим,

Вадим K. wrote:
> Hello All
>
>      I have 2 products in my Catalog. One is virtual+variant, the other
> not virtual+not variant. When I try to create quote I can not add these
> items to the quotation. Even more - I can not get any product from
> "Lookup product and Price" form.

In the "lookup product and price" screen, you have to set correctly the
"Currency", the "Price Type" and the "ProductPricePurpose" fields; then
you will only see the products that have prices (defined in the
product-->price tab) matching with these paramaters.

>      Another question - Why can not get all quotes when I press "Find"
> button with empty parameters request??

You have to set at least one parameters to run the research.
If you want ot do also unconstrained searches, you can set the
noConditionFind parameter to Y to find without conditions (for example
adding it as an hidden field to the search form definition).

Jacopo

> Thanks,
>

> --
> / ** Вадим К. **/

/ ** Вадим К. **/

Re: Users - Catalog + Quote

Jacopo Cappellato
The right syntax is:

There is no need to restart the system.

Good luck!

Jacopo

Вадим K. wrote:

> I put string:

> into QuoteForms.xml. Form FindQuote just after string <field
> name="validThruDate"><hidden/></field>
> Re-started OfBiz
>
> But I see no difference in behaviour. If I press Find button with empty
> fields I get nothing.
>
> All the rest works perfectly, thanks !!
>
> // Vadim
>

> 03.03.06, *Jacopo Cappellato* <[hidden email] <mailto:[hidden email]>>
> написал(а):
>
>     Hi Вадим,
>

>     Вадим K. wrote:
>      > Hello All
>      >
>      >      I have 2 products in my Catalog. One is virtual+variant, the
>     other
>      > not virtual+not variant. When I try to create quote I can not add
>     these
>      > items to the quotation. Even more - I can not get any product from
>      > "Lookup product and Price" form.
>
>     In the "lookup product and price" screen, you have to set correctly the
>     "Currency", the "Price Type" and the "ProductPricePurpose" fields; then
>     you will only see the products that have prices (defined in the
>     product-->price tab) matching with these paramaters.
>
>      >      Another question - Why can not get all quotes when I press
>     "Find"
>      > button with empty parameters request??
>      >
>
>     You have to set at least one parameters to run the research.
>     If you want ot do also unconstrained searches, you can set the
>     noConditionFind parameter to Y to find without conditions (for example
>     adding it as an hidden field to the search form definition).
>
>     Jacopo
>
>      > Thanks,
>      >
>      >
>      > --
>      > / ** Вадим К. **/
>      >
>      >
>      >

> / ** Вадим К. **/

Re: Users - Catalog + Quote

Вадим K.
Perfect! It works !

Вадим K. wrote:

> I put string:

> into QuoteForms.xml. Form FindQuote just after string <field
> name="validThruDate"><hidden/></field>
> Re-started OfBiz
>
> But I see no difference in behaviour. If I press Find button with empty
> fields I get nothing.
>
> All the rest works perfectly, thanks !!
>
> // Vadim
>

> 03.03.06, *Jacopo Cappellato* <[hidden email] <mailto: [hidden email]>>
> написал(а):
>
>     Hi Вадим,
>

>     Вадим K. wrote:
>      > Hello All
>      >
>      >      I have 2 products in my Catalog. One is virtual+variant, the
>     other
>      > not virtual+not variant. When I try to create quote I can not add
>     these
>      > items to the quotation. Even more - I can not get any product from
>      > "Lookup product and Price" form.
>
>     In the "lookup product and price" screen, you have to set correctly the
>     "Currency", the "Price Type" and the "ProductPricePurpose" fields; then
>     you will only see the products that have prices (defined in the
>     product-->price tab) matching with these paramaters.
>
>      >      Another question - Why can not get all quotes when I press
>     "Find"
>      > button with empty parameters request??
>      >
>
>     You have to set at least one parameters to run the research.
>     If you want ot do also unconstrained searches, you can set the
>     noConditionFind parameter to Y to find without conditions (for example
>     adding it as an hidden field to the search form definition).
>
>     Jacopo
>
>      > Thanks,
>      >
>      >