Users - Deleting data from the ORDER_PAYMENT_PREFERENCE table

Users - Deleting data from the ORDER_PAYMENT_PREFERENCE table

Stephens, Drew
Message
Are there some foreign key associated to the ORDER_PAYMENT_PREFERENCE table?  I am trying to purge ORDER related table, everything is good except for the ORDER_PAYMENT_PREFERENCE (and in turn the ORDER_HEADER table).  I have identified all referential test for the other tables, but this one is eluding me.

The reason for the purge is that our database has grown too large is adversely affecting performance of our website.

Thanks for any help possible.

Drew Stephens
Rippe & Kingston Systems, Inc.
[hidden email]
Phone: (513) 977-4573

Visit us at: www.rippe.com

1077 Celestial Street, Cincinnati, Ohio 45202-1696

Re: Users - Deleting data from the ORDER_PAYMENT_PREFERENCE table

Si Chen-2
Yes.  You can use webtools to see the FK associations of all the entities.  That one would have quite a few, I'd imagine.

Try purging server_hit_bin, server_hit: that's probably where most of it is.  http://ofbizwiki.go-integral.com/Wiki.jsp?page=Pg_monitoring is actually a great page: the script on that will remove a lot of less important data quite easily.

Si