Users - Dependencies among the ORDER tables

Users - Dependencies among the ORDER tables

Stephens, Drew
Message
I am trying to create a SQL procedure purge selected order but am running into a headache.  The dependencies between the various ORDER tables is preventing my DELETE statements from running.

I don't want to remove the foreign key/dependencies and then re-create them in order to sucessfully purge the orders; does anyone have any idea the proper table sequence needed to delet an ORDER?

Drew Stephens
Rippe & Kingston Systems, Inc.
[hidden email]
Phone: (513) 977-4573

Visit us at: www.rippe.com

1077 Celestial Street, Cincinnati, Ohio 45202-1696