Users - Deploying a ofbiz application to JBOSS

Users - Deploying a ofbiz application to JBOSS

David Lewis-4
Dear List,

My company is planning on using an application based on ofbiz
(SourcetapCRM).
The problem is that the application is configured to run its own Jetty
server.
We already have JBOSS Application Servers in house and I need to deploy
the application to them.

I already contacted the sourcetap developers and they referred me to
this list.

I also looked at the wiki and found how to launch the engine from JBOSS.

I am confused as how to take the final step to get an application
deployed.

David Lewis
Systems Analyst
phone 260 429 3029