Users - Detailed Inventory Transaction Report

Users - Detailed Inventory Transaction Report

Sterling Okura

Hi guys.  I need to create a detailed inventory report that shows every inventory adjustment (receipt, sale, return, manual variance, etc.) for any product.  Has anyone ever created such a report?

I noticed that the Sequoia ERP demo has an option to add GL accounts for a product.  I was wondering if using an Inventory account for each product would be the way to go?

Thank you!

sterling

Re: Users - Detailed Inventory Transaction Report

David E. Jones

The InventoryItemDetail entity should be quite helpful for this...

-David

Sterling Okura wrote:

> Hi guys.  I need to create a detailed inventory report that shows every
> inventory adjustment (receipt, sale, return, manual variance, etc.) for
> any product.  Has anyone ever created such a report?
>

> I noticed that the Sequoia ERP demo has an option to add GL accounts for
> a product.  I was wondering if using an Inventory account for each
> product would be the way to go?

> Thank you!
>
> sterling

Re: Users - Detailed Inventory Transaction Report

Sterling Okura
Thank you for the info sir.  I don't see that entity on our old 3.0
installation, so I guess after upgrading we can have detailed reports going
forward.

Any recommendations for viewing history prior to this entity?  I suppose I
could compile data from the various InventoryItem, OrderItem, and
ShipmentReceipt entities.

Thank you much,
sterling