Users - ERRROR No ShipmentPackageRouteSegs

Users - ERRROR No ShipmentPackageRouteSegs

Fred Forester-2
Hi All

after a quickship entire order then looking at the Route Segments and
trying to confirm shipment with ups I get

The Following Errors Occurred:

     * No ShipmentPackageRouteSegs (ie No Packages) found for
ShipmentRouteSegment with shipmentId 10000 and shipmentRouteSegmentId 00001

and

6775606 (http-0.0.0.0-8443-Processor2) [
ServiceDispatcher.java:412:ERROR] Service Error [upsShipmentConfirm]: No
ShipmentPackageRouteSegs (
ie No Packages) found for ShipmentRouteSegment with shipmentId 10012 and
shipmentRouteSegmentId 00001
6775611 (http-0.0.0.0-8443-Processor2) [    TransactionUtil.java:243:ERROR]

bug?

Thanx
Fred

Re: Users - ERRROR No ShipmentPackageRouteSegs

Si Chen-2
Yes, this might be a bug.  There's a jira issue for it.

Note that this worked in opentaps 0.8.4, so the bug, if there is one, is
recent.  You might want to compare the two.

Si

Fred Forester wrote:

> Hi All
>
> after a quickship entire order then looking at the Route Segments and
> trying to confirm shipment with ups I get
>
> The Following Errors Occurred:
>
>      * No ShipmentPackageRouteSegs (ie No Packages) found for
> ShipmentRouteSegment with shipmentId 10000 and shipmentRouteSegmentId 00001
>
> and
>
> 6775606 (http-0.0.0.0-8443-Processor2) [
> ServiceDispatcher.java:412:ERROR] Service Error [upsShipmentConfirm]: No
> ShipmentPackageRouteSegs (
> ie No Packages) found for ShipmentRouteSegment with shipmentId 10012 and
> shipmentRouteSegmentId 00001
> 6775611 (http-0.0.0.0-8443-Processor2) [    TransactionUtil.java:243:ERROR]
>
> bug?
>
> Thanx
> Fred

Re: Users - ERRROR No ShipmentPackageRouteSegs

Fred Forester-2
It looks like that somewhere in "createShipmentForFacilityAndShipGroup"
it needs to call "ensureRouteSegPackage". does this sound correct?

it seems the entity has been around for a while and the fact that it
doesn't exist is being enforced in the thirdparty shipping services.
http://lists.ofbiz.org/pipermail/svn/2005-July/002290.html

Thanx
Fred

Si Chen wrote:

> Yes, this might be a bug.  There's a jira issue for it.
>
> Note that this worked in opentaps 0.8.4, so the bug, if there is one, is
> recent.  You might want to compare the two.
>
> Si
>
> Fred Forester wrote:
>
>>Hi All
>>
>>after a quickship entire order then looking at the Route Segments and
>>trying to confirm shipment with ups I get
>>
>>The Following Errors Occurred:
>>
>>     * No ShipmentPackageRouteSegs (ie No Packages) found for
>>ShipmentRouteSegment with shipmentId 10000 and shipmentRouteSegmentId 00001
>>
>>and
>>
>>6775606 (http-0.0.0.0-8443-Processor2) [
>>ServiceDispatcher.java:412:ERROR] Service Error [upsShipmentConfirm]: No
>>ShipmentPackageRouteSegs (
>>ie No Packages) found for ShipmentRouteSegment with shipmentId 10012 and
>>shipmentRouteSegmentId 00001
>>6775611 (http-0.0.0.0-8443-Processor2) [    TransactionUtil.java:243:ERROR]
>>
>>bug?
>>
>>Thanx
>>Fred

Re: Users - ERRROR No ShipmentPackageRouteSegs

Fred Forester-2

Si,

no, I didn't do a code compare. I searched the list(s) for
"ShipmentPackageRouteSegs" and found 3 entries all from svn.

the error message shows up in the code here

Si Chen wrote:

> Not sure...  Did you compare it with opentaps-0.8.4 code or older
> versions?  If not, I'll check.
>
> Fred Forester wrote:
>
>> It looks like that somewhere in
>> "createShipmentForFacilityAndShipGroup" it needs to call
>> "ensureRouteSegPackage". does this sound correct?
>>

>> it seems the entity has been around for a while and the fact that it
>> doesn't exist is being enforced in the thirdparty shipping services.
>> http://lists.ofbiz.org/pipermail/svn/2005-July/002290.html
>>
>> Thanx
>> Fred
>>

>> Si Chen wrote:
>>

>>> Yes, this might be a bug.  There's a jira issue for it.
>>>
>>> Note that this worked in opentaps 0.8.4, so the bug, if there is one,
>>> is recent.  You might want to compare the two.
>>>
>>> Si

Re: Users - ERRROR No ShipmentPackageRouteSegs

Fred Forester-2

Agreed.

I noticed that clicking Update on the route segments clears the first
error but clicking Confirm Shipment with UPS again produces this.
The Following Errors Occurred:

     * Weight value not found for ShipmentRouteSegment with shipmentId
10032, shipmentRouteSegmentId 00001, and shipmentPackageSeqId 00001

Fred