Users - Error in Create Customer/Prospect/Employee

Users - Error in Create Customer/Prospect/Employee

Ashish Vijaywargiya-2
Hi,
I am getting error in Create Customer/Prospect/Employee.(And also one more error at bottom)
Whenever anybody resolve this issue please give some details...

org.ofbiz.base.util.GeneralException: Error rendering screen [component://party/widget/partymgr/PartyScreens.xml#NewCustomer]: org.ofbiz.base.util.GeneralException: Error rendering screen [component://party/widget/partymgr/CommonScreens.xml#main-decorator]: org.ofbiz.base.util.GeneralException: Error rendering screen [component://common/widget/CommonScreens.xml#GlobalDecorator]: java.lang.RuntimeException: Error getting map accessor entry with name [CommonState] or [uiLabelMap.CommonState]: java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: [GenericEntity.get] "uiLabelMap.CommonState" is not a field of Geo (Error getting map accessor entry with name [CommonState] or [uiLabelMap.CommonState]: java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: [GenericEntity.get] "uiLabelMap.CommonState" is not a field of Geo) (Error rendering screen [component://common/widget/CommonScreens.xml#GlobalDecorator]: java.lang.RuntimeException: Error getting map accessor entry with name [CommonState] or [uiLabelMap.CommonState]: java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: [GenericEntity.get] "uiLabelMap.CommonState" is not a field of Geo (Error getting map accessor entry with name [CommonState] or [uiLabelMap.CommonState]: java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: [GenericEntity.get] "uiLabelMap.CommonState" is not a field of Geo)) (Error rendering screen [component://party/widget/partymgr/CommonScreens.xml#main-decorator]: org.ofbiz.base.util.GeneralException: Error rendering screen [component://common/widget/CommonScreens.xml#GlobalDecorator]: java.lang.RuntimeException: Error getting map accessor entry with name [CommonState] or [uiLabelMap.CommonState]: java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: [GenericEntity.get] "uiLabelMap.CommonState" is not a field of Geo (Error getting map accessor entry with name [CommonState] or [uiLabelMap.CommonState]: java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: [GenericEntity.get] "uiLabelMap.CommonState" is not a field of Geo) (Error rendering screen [component://common/widget/CommonScreens.xml#GlobalDecorator]: java.lang.RuntimeException: Error getting map accessor entry with name [CommonState] or [uiLabelMap.CommonState]: java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: [GenericEntity.get] "uiLabelMap.CommonState" is not a field of Geo (Error getting map accessor entry with name [CommonState] or [uiLabelMap.CommonState]: java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: [GenericEntity.get] "uiLabelMap.CommonState" is not a field of Geo)))

One more error is occuring on : "Tax Infos" tab bar in the View Profile section.
The details of error is :
org.ofbiz.base.util.GeneralException: Error rendering screen [component://party/widget/partymgr/PartyScreens.xml#EditPartyTaxAuthInfos]: org.ofbiz.base.util.GeneralException: Error rendering screen [component://party/widget/partymgr/CommonScreens.xml#CommonPartyDecorator]: org.ofbiz.base.util.GeneralException: Error rendering screen [component://party/widget/partymgr/CommonScreens.xml#main-decorator]: org.ofbiz.base.util.GeneralException: Error rendering screen [component://common/widget/CommonScreens.xml#GlobalDecorator]: java.lang.RuntimeException: Error getting map accessor entry with name [CommonCountry] or [uiLabelMap.CommonCountry]: java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: [GenericEntity.get] "uiLabelMap.CommonCountry" is not a field of Geo (Error getting map accessor entry with name [CommonCountry] or [uiLabelMap.CommonCountry]: java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: [GenericEntity.get] "uiLabelMap.CommonCountry" is not a field of Geo) (Error rendering screen [component://common/widget/CommonScreens.xml#GlobalDecorator]: java.lang.RuntimeException: Error getting map accessor entry with name [CommonCountry] or [uiLabelMap.CommonCountry]: java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: [GenericEntity.get] "uiLabelMap.CommonCountry" is not a field of Geo (Error getting map accessor entry with name [CommonCountry] or [uiLabelMap.CommonCountry]: java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: [GenericEntity.get] "uiLabelMap.CommonCountry" is not a field of Geo)) (Error rendering screen [component://party/widget/partymgr/CommonScreens.xml#main-decorator]: org.ofbiz.base.util.GeneralException: Error rendering screen [component://common/widget/CommonScreens.xml#GlobalDecorator]: java.lang.RuntimeException: Error getting map accessor entry with name [CommonCountry] or [uiLabelMap.CommonCountry]: java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: [GenericEntity.get] "uiLabelMap.CommonCountry" is not a field of Geo (Error getting map accessor entry with name [CommonCountry] or [uiLabelMap.CommonCountry]: java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: [GenericEntity.get] "uiLabelMap.CommonCountry" is not a field of Geo) (Error rendering screen [component://common/widget/CommonScreens.xml#GlobalDecorator]: java.lang.RuntimeException: Error getting map accessor entry with name [CommonCountry] or [uiLabelMap.CommonCountry]: java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: [GenericEntity.get] "uiLabelMap.CommonCountry" is not a field of Geo (Error getting map accessor entry with name [CommonCountry] or [uiLabelMap.CommonCountry]: java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: [GenericEntity.get] "uiLabelMap.CommonCountry" is not a field of Geo))) (Error rendering screen [component://party/widget/partymgr/CommonScreens.xml#CommonPartyDecorator]: org.ofbiz.base.util.GeneralException: Error rendering screen [component://party/widget/partymgr/CommonScreens.xml#main-decorator]: org.ofbiz.base.util.GeneralException: Error rendering screen [component://common/widget/CommonScreens.xml#GlobalDecorator]: java.lang.RuntimeException: Error getting map accessor entry with name [CommonCountry] or [uiLabelMap.CommonCountry]: java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: [GenericEntity.get] "uiLabelMap.CommonCountry" is not a field of Geo (Error getting map accessor entry with name [CommonCountry] or [uiLabelMap.CommonCountry]: java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: [GenericEntity.get] "uiLabelMap.CommonCountry" is not a field of Geo) (Error rendering screen [component://common/widget/CommonScreens.xml#GlobalDecorator]: java.lang.RuntimeException: Error getting map accessor entry with name [CommonCountry] or [uiLabelMap.CommonCountry]: java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: [GenericEntity.get] "uiLabelMap.CommonCountry" is not a field of Geo (Error getting map accessor entry with name [CommonCountry] or [uiLabelMap.CommonCountry]: java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: [GenericEntity.get] "uiLabelMap.CommonCountry" is not a field of Geo)) (Error rendering screen [component://party/widget/partymgr/CommonScreens.xml#main-decorator]: org.ofbiz.base.util.GeneralException: Error rendering screen [component://common/widget/CommonScreens.xml#GlobalDecorator]: java.lang.RuntimeException: Error getting map accessor entry with name [CommonCountry] or [uiLabelMap.CommonCountry]: java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: [GenericEntity.get] "uiLabelMap.CommonCountry" is not a field of Geo (Error getting map accessor entry with name [CommonCountry] or [uiLabelMap.CommonCountry]: java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: [GenericEntity.get] "uiLabelMap.CommonCountry" is not a field of Geo) (Error rendering screen [component://common/widget/CommonScreens.xml#GlobalDecorator]: java.lang.RuntimeException: Error getting map accessor entry with name [CommonCountry] or [uiLabelMap.CommonCountry]: java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: [GenericEntity.get] "uiLabelMap.CommonCountry" is not a field of Geo (Error getting map accessor entry with name [CommonCountry] or [uiLabelMap.CommonCountry]: java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: [GenericEntity.get] "uiLabelMap.CommonCountry" is not a field of Geo))))

Regards
Ashish

Re: Users - Error in Create Customer/Prospect/Employee

David E. Jones

This is a bug that has been in there for a couple of weeks and has been reported, but I had somewhat forgotten about it in the pile of messages in my outstanding issues folder. This is a more important bug though since it is lower level in the framework, so I went ahead and finally fixed it properly.

For those watching this is related to the "fix" for entity field values not being internationalized because of going through the MapStack. The fix I put in actually broke labels and such coming from the form context, though it fixed the entity field i18n problem. This should fix both and involves having the MapStack implement the LocalizedMap interface.

The fix is in SVN rev 7614.

-David

Nice work David.
Thx