Users - Error in Workeffort-->Workeffort-->Edit-->Quotes

Users - Error in Workeffort-->Workeffort-->Edit-->Quotes

Ashish Vijaywargiya-2
Hello,

Edit any Workeffort from Workeffort -->Workeffort -->Find-->(Edit any workeffort)-->Quotes
In the quotes screen.
Add button in "Add Work Effort Quote" is giving following error.
The requested resource (/workeffort/AddWorkEffortQuote) is not available

&
At the bottom "Add Work Effort QuoteItem" screen lookup screen is giving error.
Click on the lookup icon for "Quote Item Seq Id" and click on Find button at the bottom.It will display the list of all the Quote Item.Now click on the "Quote Item Seq Id".It is giving me the following error.(I think the controller entry is missing for this)
org.ofbiz.webapp.control.RequestHandlerException: Unknown request [EditQuoteItem]; this request does not exist or cannot be called directly.

Regards
Ashish