Users - Errors trying to process verisign payments

Users - Errors trying to process verisign payments

Michael Brom
Hello,

I'm having quite a bit of trouble getting verisign PayflowPro to process
payments and was wondering if anyone might be able to point me in the
right direction. I suspect that it has something to do with the Sync
service faild message, but I'm not sure what that is.

Many thanks in advance.

Michael

---
RequestHandler.java:127:INFO ] [RequestHandler]: Chain in place:
requestUri=processpayment nextView=null
RequestHandler.java:210:INFO ] [Processing Request]: processpayment
ServiceEcaRule.java:134:INFO ] Running Service ECA Service:
releaseOrderPayments, triggered by rule on Service: authOrderPayments
ServiceXaWrapper.java:153:INFO ] Enlisted in transaction :
org.ofbiz.service.ServiceXaWrapper@27f394
ServiceDispatcher.java:381:DEBUG] [[Sync service failed...-
total:0.0,since last(Begin):0.0]] - 'ecommerce / payflowCCProcessor'
ServiceDispatcher.java:384:ERROR]
---- exception report
Service [payflowCCProcessor] threw an unexpected exception/error
Exception: org.ofbiz.service.GenericServiceException
Message: Service target threw an unexpected exception
(com/Verisign/payment/PFProAPI)
---- stack trace
org.ofbiz.service.GenericServiceException: Service target threw an
unexpected exception (com/Verisign/payment/PFProAPI)
org.ofbiz.service.engine.StandardJavaEngine.serviceInvoker(StandardJavaE
ngine.java:113)
org.ofbiz.service.engine.StandardJavaEngine.runSync(StandardJavaEngine.j
ava:63)
org.ofbiz.service.ServiceDispatcher.runSync(ServiceDispatcher.java:339)
org.ofbiz.service.ServiceDispatcher.runSync(ServiceDispatcher.java:213)
org.ofbiz.service.GenericDispatcher.runSync(GenericDispatcher.java:122)
org.ofbiz.accounting.payment.PaymentGatewayServices.authPayment(PaymentG
atewayServices.java:358)
org.ofbiz.accounting.payment.PaymentGatewayServices.authOrderPaymentPref
erence(PaymentGatewayServices.java:173)
sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
a:39)
Impl.java:25)
org.ofbiz.service.engine.StandardJavaEngine.serviceInvoker(StandardJavaE
ngine.java:101)

Re: Users - Errors trying to process verisign payments

Michael Brom
I think I have figured this one out on my own.  I needed to all a
<classpath> entry in the accounting/offbiz-component.xml.

Seems to be working now.

Michael