Users - Explanation of credit card processing

Users - Explanation of credit card processing

Charles Johnson-2
Is there anywhere these processing terms are explained. Not easily Googleable. I could guess - but i'd sooner not do ;-)

Product Store Payment Settings For: OFBiz E-Commerce Store [ID:9000]
Payment Method Type
Service Type
Credit Card
Payment Authorization Service
Credit Card
Payment Capture Service
Credit Card
Payment Re-Authorization Service
Credit Card
Payment Refund Service
Credit Card
Payment Release Authorization Service

CJ

Re: Users - Explanation of credit card processing

David E. Jones

These are standard credit card processing terms and describe
different phases of a credit card transaction. If you aren't familiar
with these terms then I'd recommend finding a good document on credit
card processing, though I'm not sure which to recommend... Most
payment gateway and other payment processing documentation has
descriptions of these things, and that might be a good place to read
for a general overview.

-David