Users - Exporting and Importing the Data from One data base to other

Users - Exporting and Importing the Data from One data base to other

G.Venkata Phanindra
Hi All
          I am sorry to open a New thread even though it deals with the same one that i have posted about the Migrating from Derby to  Mysql ........
             Please give me quick answers for the following questions
     1 Does any one of u r able to export the data in one data base into xml format and then import into another data base.
      2 Where can i specify the Jotm.timeout properties.....
Thanks and Regards
Phani

--
G.Venkata Phanindra