Users - Facility. Missing?

Вадим K.
I think the structure of OFbiz is rather strict. But I can not find web.xml, controller.xml or component-load.xml for FACILITY. I even can not find folder Facility in the OFbiz structure. But it exists. Where???

--
/ ** Вадим К. **/

Re: Users - Facility. Missing?

Jacopo Cappellato
Hi Вадим,

"facility" is not an OFBiz component, it is an OFBiz application under
the "product" component; so you'll find all the facility resources here:

applications/product/webapp/facility

Jacopo