Users - FindOrder BSH

Nguyen Minh Triet
Hi,

I am trying to verify from my controller class (in Java) if a user has a
certain products in its order list.

I am looking at the findOrders.bsh file and this is the functionality I
need (To retrieve the orderlist of a user). I am trying to port this to
my java class. However, I am thinking, is there a way for me to run the
BSH file as is before my class is called (so I don't have to port the
code, there seems to a lot of processing before the list of orders is
retrieved).

Is there an existing API that would allow me to do this already (Verify
if a user has purchased a specific product)?

Thanks,
Minh