Users - Help -- CMS Module

G Venkata Phanindra
Hi.
        I want to create Page Using the Content module available in the Ofbiz ...I request you to provide me with some document that will provide me Information on the same.

         My Basic Problem .....I am able to Create a Content Source and also a Data Source with the Help of Documentation available ....but i request you to Provide me a Way in which i can access those pages .........
Thanks
Phani

With Regards,

G Venkata Phanindra.
Mobile :9849852989.

Jiyo cricket on Yahoo! India cricket

Re: Users - Help -- CMS Module

byersa
G Venkata Phanindra,

Content management is still a work in progress. The ecommerce front page
has some examples and the specialized/community webapp also uses it. The
is a <content screen widget that uses contentId or dataResourceId to
display content. In the content webapp controller.xml, there is an
instance of the ViewSimpleContent request which displays non-html content.

Let me know if you have specific questions.

-Al

G Venkata Phanindra wrote:

> Hi.
>         I want to create Page Using the Content module available in
> the Ofbiz ...I request you to provide me with some document that will
> provide me Information on the same.
>
>          My Basic Problem .....I am able to Create a Content Source
> and also a Data Source with the Help of Documentation available
> ....but i request you to Provide me a Way in which i can access those
> pages .........
> Thanks
> Phani
>

> With Regards,
>
> G Venkata Phanindra.
> Mobile :9849852989.

> Jiyo cricket on Yahoo! India cricket
> <http://us.rd.yahoo.com/mail/in/mailcricket/*http://in.sports.yahoo.com/cricket/>
> Yahoo! Messenger Mobile
> <http://us.rd.yahoo.com/mail/in/mailmobilemessenger/*http://in.mobile.yahoo.com/new/messenger/>
> Stay in touch with your buddies all the time.

Re: Users - Help -- CMS Module

G Venkata Phanindra

Al Byers,
             Thanks for the reply........
I am giving my list of Questions

      1. How do i relate the data Source and content source,
      2. How do i display the same in my wn webstore
         2.a. Do i need to define my own ftl and configure them in contentscreens.xml or i have an option for this in the backend.

It will of great help if we have compleate documentation available.
I also request you where can i get the other documents like design documents and requirements documents which will surly help us in understanding the system.
Thanks n regards
G Venkata Phanindra

G Venkata Phanindra wrote:

> Hi.
> I want to create Page Using the Content module available in
> the Ofbiz ...I request you to provide me with some document that will
> provide me Information on the same.
>
> My Basic Problem .....I am able to Create a Content Source
> and also a Data Source with the Help of Documentation available
> ....but i request you to Provide me a Way in which i can access those
> pages .........
> Thanks
> Phani
>

> With Regards,
>
> G Venkata Phanindra.
> Mobile :9849852989.

> Jiyo cricket on Yahoo! India cricket
>
> Yahoo! Messenger Mobile
>
> Stay in touch with your buddies all the time.

With Regards,

G Venkata Phanindra.
Mobile :9849852989.

Jiyo cricket on Yahoo! India cricket

Re: Users - Help -- CMS Module

byersa
G Venkata Phanindra,

This is all that I can help you with. You will have to look thru the
examples that are there.
Documentation will have to wait till some more resources become available.

-Al

G Venkata Phanindra wrote:

> [...]
>     > Stay in touch with your buddies all the time.
>     >
>     >------------------------------------------------------------------------
>     >
>     >
>     >_______________________________________________
>     >Users mailing list
>     >[hidden email]
>     >http://lists.ofbiz.org/mailman/listinfo/users
>     >

> With Regards,
>
> G Venkata Phanindra.
> Mobile :9849852989.

> Jiyo cricket on Yahoo! India cricket
> <http://us.rd.yahoo.com/mail/in/mailcricket/*http://in.sports.yahoo.com/cricket/>
> Yahoo! Messenger Mobile
> <http://us.rd.yahoo.com/mail/in/mailmobilemessenger/*http://in.mobile.yahoo.com/new/messenger/>
> Stay in touch with your buddies all the time.

BJ Freeman
Appreciate all the work you have done Al.

Al Byers sent the following on 4/3/06 10:27 PM:

> [...]
>>    > Stay in touch with your buddies all the time.
>>    >
>>    >------------------------------------------------------------------------
>>    >
>>    >
>>    >_______________________________________________
>>    >Users mailing list
>>    >[hidden email]
>>    >http://lists.ofbiz.org/mailman/listinfo/users
>>    >

>>With Regards,
>>
>>G Venkata Phanindra.
>>Mobile :9849852989.

>>Jiyo cricket on Yahoo! India cricket
>><http://us.rd.yahoo.com/mail/in/mailcricket/*http://in.sports.yahoo.com/cricket/>
>>Yahoo! Messenger Mobile
>><http://us.rd.yahoo.com/mail/in/mailmobilemessenger/*http://in.mobile.yahoo.com/new/messenger/>
>>Stay in touch with your buddies all the time.

Users - https on startup

BJ Freeman
I configured HTTPS connector for 8643.
when I do http://localhost:8080/webtools
I get a can't find http://localhost:8643/webtools
but if manually change it to 8643 then it goes on ok.

where is the config defines the change over from http:// to https://
thanks

Re: Users - https on startup

BJ Freeman
never fails.. I look for hours. then I post and go back and wham there
it is.
/framework/webapps/config/url.properties.
did not find a reference to this in the production setup manual.

BJ Freeman sent the following on 4/3/06 11:52 PM:

> I configured HTTPS connector for 8643.
> when I do http://localhost:8080/webtools
> I get a can't find http://localhost:8643/webtools
> but if manually change it to 8643 then it goes on ok.
>
> where is the config defines the change over from http:// to https://
> thanks

Re: Users - https on startup

David E. Jones

How about in the port setup part of the document? It's there....

-David

BJ Freeman wrote:

> never fails.. I look for hours. then I post and go back and wham there
> it is.
> /framework/webapps/config/url.properties.
> did not find a reference to this in the production setup manual.
>

> BJ Freeman sent the following on 4/3/06 11:52 PM:
>> I configured HTTPS connector for 8643.
>> when I do http://localhost:8080/webtools
>> I get a can't find http://localhost:8643/webtools
>> but if manually change it to 8643 then it goes on ok.
>>
>> where is the config defines the change over from http:// to https://
>> thanks

Re: Users - https on startup

BJ Freeman
I stand corrected.. it page 12 I looked on page 14.
thanks David.

David E. Jones sent the following on 4/4/06 12:24 AM: