Users - How do you people write the Form,Screen widget related code

Users - How do you people write the Form,Screen widget related code

Ashish Vijaywargiya-2
Hi,

I m using Eclipse 3.2 editor with WTP project enabled for the development.Can you please tell me how do you write the code related to XML files(or you can tell me the plugin of any editor for Eclipse).I know Oxygen and XMLBuddy but want to know how do you people write code in XML files.Till now i just do the copy paste operation for XML related work.

Your guideline would be appreciated.

Regards
Ashish

Re: Users - Users - How do you people write the Form, Screen widget related code

Andrew Sykes
Ashish,

I think you know all you need to already, quite a few people seem to use
oXygen or XMLBuddy.

I use XMLBuddy, this pretty much does all that I need, although up until
6 months ago I only used vi! The 'nice' thing about using something like
vi is that you have to commit things to memory, and you don't have to
waste time figuring out how an IDE works so you can concentrate on how
your code works instead.

Ok, so pretty much everyone thinks I'm mad for using vi, but I like
it :-)

There has been discussion a few times about creating a plugin for some
IDE to help with OFBiz development, this would be a good one for Si's
wish list I think.
--
Kind Regards
Andrew Sykes <[hidden email]>

Re: Users - Users - How do you people write the Form, Screen widget rela

Ashish Vijaywargiya-2
Thx for the reply Andrew.
What the Rest of the Ofbizian's do with the Form & Screen widget related coding.(Any editor's plugin or any guideline)

Thx
Ashish

Re: Users - Users - How do you people write the Form, Screen widget rela

Ashish Vijaywargiya-2
Andrew just check this link too...I think you will love this :
http://www.eclipse.org/webtools/

Please give me your feedback on this.

Regards
Ashish

Re: Users - Users - How do you people write the Form, Screen widget rela

Andrew Sykes
Thank you Ashish, I will take a look.