Users - How to display field content from screen widget action

Users - How to display field content from screen widget action

Vinay Agarwal

Hello,

I am running into a problem where I need to check the contents of a field in the screen action area. Since the log tag isn’t available there, how can it be displayed?

Thanks in advance.

Vinay Agarwal

Re: Users - How to display field content from screen widget action

Andrew Sykes
Vinay.

In the <widgets> tag you can use the <label> tag.

e.g.

<widgets>
        <label>This is my variable ${MY_VARIABLE}</label>
</widgets>
--
Kind Regards
Andrew Sykes <[hidden email]>