Users - How to limit the findBy results to a page display

Users - How to limit the findBy results to a page display

Vinay Agarwal

Hello,

If the findBy results are too many for a page display, what is the best method to limit those results? Would you get all the results and then choose some to display or is there a way to get partial list from database? I would appreciate exact syntax when possible.

Regards,

Vinay Agarwal

Re: Users - How to limit the findBy results to a page display

Vinay Agarwal

I found the answer by looking at framework/webapp/webtools/entity/FindGeneric.jsp as follows

            resultEli = delegator.findListIteratorByCondition(findByEntity.getEntityName(), condition, null, null, null, efo);

            resultPartialList = resultEli.getPartialList(lowIndex, highIndex - lowIndex + 1);

findListIteratorByCondition is defined in framework/entity/src/org/ofbiz/entity/GenericDelegator.java.