Users - I want to remove Jpublish from Ofbiz3.1.

Users - I want to remove Jpublish from Ofbiz3.1.

showsscel
Hi!
    I want to remove Jpublish from Ofbiz3.1.Our developer group no know the jbublish,We like to use JSP.The JSP is easy study and control.Who may tell me ?

    LinYong

Re: Users - I want to remove Jpublish from Ofbiz3.1.

BJ Freeman
ofbiz in the current versions, has migrated from Jpublish (FTL) pages to
Widgets (XML).
I suggest before you make design decision, you understand why Jpublish
and Widget are used, instead of JSP, with regards to ofbiz.
Also there are major changes since 3.1 that you might consider using the
latest version in the SVN.

林勇 sent the following on 4/8/06 6:56 PM: