Users - Instruction for Creating Factiods

Users - Instruction for Creating Factiods

G Venkata Phanindra
Hi,,,,,,,,
         I want to know how can i create Factiods in CMS Module........is there any documentation available on this please give the information
Thanks and Regards,
G Venkata Phanindra.

With Regards,

G Venkata Phanindra.
Mobile :9849852989.

Jiyo cricket on Yahoo! India cricket

Re: Users - Instruction for Creating Factiods

Ian Gilbert-2
Hi Venkata,

I add them at the seed data stage.  It would be very good to be able to edit these from the
application.  Maybe webtools could be used for this?

Ian

On Thu, April 20, 2006 11:00, G Venkata Phanindra wrote:

> Hi,,,,,,,,
> I want to know how can i create Factiods in CMS Module........is there any documentation available
> on this please give the information Thanks and Regards,
> G Venkata Phanindra.
>

> With Regards,
>

> G Venkata Phanindra.
> Mobile :9849852989.

Ian Gilbert
www.ethicalshopper.net
Fair trade: the alternative choice for your everyday shopping
0845 456 2429

WHAT DO YOU DRINK AT WORK?
We can supply your organisation with high quality fair trade tea and
coffee.  Discounts are available for regular orders.  Contact us for more
details.