Users - New list subscriber

Walter Vaughan
Hello,

I have been fooling around with ofBiz now for about a week and am very
impressed, and am now to the point of really getting into the guts of this thing.

A little background.

Almost 20 years ago I started developing applications for our company using a
RAD tool called filePro. About 10 years ago we started using Mas90 for
GL/Accounts Payable/Payroll with the rest of the functionality of our ERP
written with filePro. Over the past few years with additions to our staff we
have written a few more apps that store their data in MySQL.

My challenge is now we have three highly optimized systems & platforms that
don't talk at all to each other, and 4 in-house developers ready to tackle this
head on.

So ofBiz is extremely interesting to me.

How do/did current adopters of this framework end up with a successful in the end?

--
Walter

Re: Users - New list subscriber

David E. Jones

Walter,

Hopefully you'll get some answers here. There are a lot of active and past successful projects based on OFBiz and many are willing to share their experience. Some have done write-ups on this topic and they are available on the Marketing page of the ofbiz.org site, at:

http://www.ofbiz.org/marketing.html

-David