Users - OFBiz News Articles, Live Sites, Case Studies and Testimonials

Users - OFBiz News Articles, Live Sites, Case Studies and Testimonials

David E. Jones

As we are getting closer to the OSCON show and moving along in the ASF incubation process we are getting close to some great events for marketing OFBiz. We may also have an ofbiz.org site redesign getting underway soon.

As part of that I'd really like to refresh some of the content there that is start to get a bit dated... If anyone knows of any of these things or would like to write up something, please let me know and I'll get it on the site!

- News Articles about or that mention OFBiz
- Live Sites that aren't yet listed on ofbiz.org
- Case Studies and Testimonials (please write one! good advertising for you, and good for OFBiz!)