Users - Problem in displaying the main page of Opentaps0.9.0

Users - Problem in displaying the main page of Opentaps0.9.0

dhilip kumar
Hi

      I am able to run the opentaps0.9.0 in command prompt. But the main page is not displayed in the browser, When i requested for the http://localhost:8080/. But requesting http://localhost:8080/ecommerce, it works fine.
What shall be the reason?

Thanks and Regards
dhilip

Re: Users - Problem in displaying the main page of Opentaps0.9.0

BJ Freeman
by design.
you need to change then mount-point=
in applications/ecommerce/ofbiz-component.xml

dhilip kumar sent the following on 6/7/06 10:15 PM:

> Hi
>
>         I am able to run the opentaps0.9.0 in command prompt. But the main page is not displayed in the browser, When i requested for the http://localhost:8080/. But requesting http://localhost:8080/ecommerce, it works fine.
>   What shall be the reason?
>
>   Thanks and Regards
>   dhilip

> http://mail.yahoo.com

Re: Users - Problem in displaying the main page of Opentaps0.9.0

davidnwelton
>       I am able to run the opentaps0.9.0 in command prompt. But the main
> page is not displayed in the browser, When i requested for the
> http://localhost:8080/. But requesting http://localhost:8080/ecommerce, it
> works fine.
> What shall be the reason?

Look for 'Mounting a Root WebApp' in the basic production setup PDF:

- To set the mount point to root (or "/") for a webapp, find the
  corresponding "webapp" tag in the appropriate ofbiz-component.xml file
  and change the "mount-point" attribute on that tag to equal "/".
- For the default OFBiz ecommerce webapp, this is found in the file:
  "${ofbiz install dir}/applications/ecommerce/ofbiz-component.xml

--
David N. Welton
 - http://www.dedasys.com/davidw/

Linux, Open Source Consulting