Users - Problem in financial module

neer
Hello
I downloaded financial module and pluged it in fresh ofbiz. Then I selected accounting department organization and clicked on trial balance. It throws some error msg. I think there should be  a default  currencyUomId in case if party accounting preference does not exists.
neer

Re: Users - Problem in financial module

Si Chen-2
Actually I will make a change so that it only looks for internal organizations which have PartyAcctgPreference.  It would not be good to allow any accounting to be done on organizations without it.

By the way, in the future, please ask questions about the financials module here: http://sourceforge.net/forum/forum.php?forum_id=540292