Users - Problem with Visitor

Souvik Saha Bhowmik
Hi,
 In my application , I am getting an error message time and again while transaction in the Visitor entity. I don't need this entity transactions and really don't know why they are hapenning. Can these be turned off?

Re: Users - Problem with Visitor

David E. Jones

Chances are the error you are seeing is not an error with the Visitor table, but rather something that happened earlier on that is causing a problem there, like a transaction that timed out or something and when it tried to do the visitor thing then it blew up.

What is the actual error you are getting? Also, does this happen to be for a site that went live this morning? If so Rick has contacted me so we can discuss the details.

-David