Users - Promblem in display of my company logo from the specialized/mpebd/webapp/mpebd/images/ folder

Users - Promblem in display of my company logo from the specialized/mpebd/webapp/mpebd/images/ folder

Ashish Vijaywargiya-2
Hi,

I m not able to figure out how to display my company logo from the "images" folder that i created in specialized/mpebd/webapp/mpebd/.

See if i keeps my company logo in folder  specialized/mpebd/webapp/mpebd/images/ & i write the lines shown below in CommonScreens.xml then the logo of my company do not get display.
<set field="layoutSettings.headerImageUrl" value="/mpebd/webapp/mpebd/images/mpebd_logo.jpg" global="true"/>
or
<set field="layoutSettings.headerImageUrl" value="component://mpebd/webapp/mpebd/images/mpebd_logo.jpg" global="true"/>
or
<set field="layoutSettings.headerImageUrl" value="/images/mpebd_logo.jpg" global="true"/>

And if i keeps my company logo in framework/images/webapp/images/ and write the line shown below in CommonScreens.xml then it works fine .
<set field="layoutSettings.headerImageUrl" value="/images/mpebd_logo.jpg" global="true"/>

I think "layoutSettings.headerImageUrl" settings is specific to framework/images/webapp folder.???????

Anyone of you can give me some guideline plzzzzzz???
Thanks in advance.

Regards
Ashish

Re: Users - Promblem in display of my company logo from thespecialized/mpebd/webapp/mpebd/images/ folder

Vinay Agarwal

Ashish,

Are you trying to display logo in your own application or trying to change the default logo? If you are trying to change the default logo, the best way is to replace framework/images/webapp/images/ofbiz_logo.jpg. If you are just trying to replace the logo in your own app, that is determined by header.ftl file you are using.

BTW, the applications in specialized are not turned on by default, you would need to modify component-load.xml in that directory.

Regards,

Vinay Agarwal

Re: Users - Promblem in display of my company logo from the specialized/mpebd/webapp/mpebd/images/ folder

Hans Bakker
make sure that the directory of the image is acessable as defined in
WEB-INF/web.xml of the webapplication

On Saturday 13 May 2006 10:44, Ashish Vijaywargiya wrote:

> Hi,
>
>  I m not able to figure out how to display my company logo from the
> "images" folder that i created in specialized/mpebd/webapp/mpebd/.
>
>  See if i keeps my company logo in folder
> specialized/mpebd/webapp/mpebd/images/ & i write the lines shown below in
> CommonScreens.xml then the logo of my company do not get display. <set
> field="layoutSettings.headerImageUrl"
> value="/mpebd/webapp/mpebd/images/mpebd_logo.jpg" global="true"/> or
>  <set field="layoutSettings.headerImageUrl"
> value="component://mpebd/webapp/mpebd/images/mpebd_logo.jpg"
> global="true"/> or
>  <set field="layoutSettings.headerImageUrl" value="/images/mpebd_logo.jpg"
> global="true"/>
>
>  And if i keeps my company logo in framework/images/webapp/images/ and
> write the line shown below in CommonScreens.xml then it works fine . <set
> field="layoutSettings.headerImageUrl" value="/images/mpebd_logo.jpg"
> global="true"/>
>
>  I think "layoutSettings.headerImageUrl" settings is specific to
> framework/images/webapp folder.???????
>
>  Anyone of you can give me some guideline plzzzzzz???
>  Thanks in advance.
>
>  Regards
>  Ashish
>

> ---------------------------------
> How low will we go? Check out Yahoo! Messenger’s low  PC-to-Phone call
> rates.
Hans Bakker
ANT Websystems Co.,Ltd (http://www.antwebsystems.com)

If you want to verify that this message really originates from
from the above person, download the public key from:
http://www.antwebsystems.com/hbakkerAntwebsystems.asc

Re: Users - Promblem in display of my company logo from the specialized/

Ashish Vijaywargiya-2
Hello Vinay,

Thanks for your reply.
>>Are you trying to display logo in your own application or trying to change the default logo?
I m trying to display my company logo in my own application that i m creating in specialized component.

>>If you are trying to change the default logo, the best way is to replace framework/images/webapp/images/ofbiz_logo.jpg.
I already written in my mail that i m able to change default logo to my company logo when i kept my company logo in framework/images/webapp/images folder.(You please check my email once again).This is not the problem man.

>>If you are just trying to replace the logo in your own app, that is determined by header.ftl file you are using.
I didn't figured out what u r going to tell over here(can you please give me more details on this----I think you are not correct on this point).The location for setting the default logo is the CommonScreens.xml  file, where  the "main-decorator" named screen is responsible for setting this
(You can see this in CommonScreens.xml file--> <set field="layoutSettings.headerImageUrl" value="/images/ofbiz_logo.jpg" global="true"/>).

>>BTW, the applications in specialized are not turned on by default, you would need to modify component-load.xml in that directory.
I know this thing.And my application is running perfectly man.The problem is only related to location of my company logo.

"Tell me that how can i display my company logo when i keeps it in "specialized/mpebd/webapp/mpebd/images folder." ???????

Vinay,Give me your feedback on this.

I think Hans Baker is right on this i think i have to check whether the images directory is accessible in web.xml file or not...
Let me have a look on it.

Thanks and regards
Ashish

Re: Users - Promblem in display of my company logo from the specialized/

Ashish Vijaywargiya-2
Hi Hans,

Thanks for your reply.
Yes i think you are right.