Users - Question on Purchase Order Process ...

Users - Question on Purchase Order Process ...

Ian Gilbert
Hi All,

I'm trying to work out the purchase order sequence for raising these with
our suppliers.  I can input a purchase order no problem and it appears in
the order list as 'Created'.  I then Approve this using the link in the
middle of the screen but then there doesn't seem to be any way of
progressing the process further.  I have created a new drop shipment using
the 'New Shipment for Group' link in the 'Shipment Information' section
but this doesn't seem to have any effect.

I am using latest OpenTaps (0.8.3) for this at the moment and am doing
some testing/documentation which I'm hoping to update the user guide I had
a stab at a couple of years ago.

Can anyone tell me how to complete this order and what the 'Sent' stage
would be used for?  Also I am keen to know how to reject and cancel orders
which don't seem to be possible from the order detail page.

Thanks and best wishes

Ian