Users - Regarding Port numbers used in OFBiz

Users - Regarding Port numbers used in OFBiz

cjhowe
If I were to guess, you have a webserver already
running on yourmachine.  Stop the webserver and OFBiz
will run.  I don't know how far along you are in your
setup of OFBiz, but I would suggest keeping the
default setup for the ports (8080 and 8443) until
you're ready for production.

================ Dhilip wrote:

HI Everybody
                     To run OFBiz successful, we have
to make sure
that these ports 80 and 443 are not used by others.
But in my
application, These 80 and 443 are in use. Please help
me to stop these
ports

Regards

Dhilip