Users - SOAP Services

S Pole
Hi all,
I am new to OFBiz and am starting out to build a simple SOAP service. So far I have been successful in creating a simple 'HelloWorld' service and generating the wsdl file.

My questions:

-- The generated wsdl defaults to a document/literal style. Axis1 on the other hand defaults to rpc/encoded and is supporting rpc/literal in Axis2. How does OFBiz support rpc styles?
-- Is there any kind of a SOAPMOnitor utility in OFbiz?
-- I need to have the wsdl exposed automatically to a URL for non-Java clients. How do we make this possible with OFbiz?
-- Is there any way of porting wsdd files directly to OFbiz or do we need to work with the services def file?

I cannot find a whole lot of documentation/discussions on this topic. Any pointers are appreciated.

Thanks.
SBP.