Users - Search Engine Optimization and session IDs

Users - Search Engine Optimization and session IDs

Eric Crawford
Hi. Can anyone tell me how I can get the search engines to "spider" my
e-commerce site without including the session id? The URL that is
being indexed by Google is similar to the following:

http://myurl.com/control/product/~product_id=10336;jsessionid=68k5kj5gv3jv1

The jsessionid is causing the searche engines to index my products
more than once. I checked the URLs of other Sequoia/Ofbiz
implementations that are indexed by Google and they don't include the
session id.

Thank you,
Eric